Briget'in it back

17:47



Tunic- Primark, Boots- Thrift store, Glasses- Primark, Hat- Tesco

It's been a long time- to say the least. However, I am back with exactly 5 posts in the running ready to go - so I can at least promise that. So what have I been up to? Well that is to be answered in another post, including photos from Morocco.

However, back to the usual outfit babble. Without the blogging I've still kept on top of the must read Style Bubble, the mandatory Vogue and instincitve trips to Brick Lane, the V& A, etc (and it also seems, being pretentious). The outfit has been inspired by the 1960's monochrome trend, partly because of impossible desire to be like Pauline Stone and Bridget Bardot.  combined with a bit of sports luxe, as seen in the SS13 collections from Jil Sander to Alexander Wang to Marc Jacobs. I am currently a sucker for all things mesh, and black & white (as you will see in the next post).

As for now it's a hello from me, and not goodbye just yet.

You Might Also Like

7 Special Thoughts

  1. I am very glad of your comment because you really have style :) I follow you from now on. If you liked the blog Muio follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!! i genuinely thought you weren't going to blog anymore but i'm so happy you're getting back into blogging :D your hair looks amazing by the way
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, I'm so glad you've come back to blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tunic! Loving the all black. I love mesh too!

    Please enter my Persunmall International Giveaway!

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.Net

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you're back! can't waot to see more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe that tunic is from Primark! I've being wanting something similar for so long and Primark is probably the one place I didn't bother going in. I love the outfit as a whole ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to go to Morocco, your style is amazing, love the oversized tee

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images